So I am no longer enrolled in any MA classes and I won't be able to go back to school until next quarter: ( So I've decided I am going to craft-ify our house even more: ) Don't worry, I'll post pictures! For my first project, I am seeing our monogram, but that's all I will give out!
Last night we celebrated a good friend's birthday at a dueling piano bar! It was a blast! The pianists were awesome! As well as great sports, they sang Spice Girls Wannabe, with only slight grumbling: )
After we got home, I watched a movie called Letters To God. It's been on my Netflix instant que for months now and I hadn't watched it. I totally forgot it was on there, until I walked into Family Christian yesterday, looking for a few books to read, and saw it on the shelf. I didn't buy it, but made a mental note to watch it. It's phenominal. Definately a tear jerker. Don't tell Jeff I'm writing this, but even he got a little choked up. I highly recommend watching it!
While I was at Family Christian yesterday, one of the guys that works there was telling jokes. I think I finally found a joke that is almost as good as this one my dad told me when I was Little Britty:
Q: Where does the General keep his armies?
A: Up his SLEEVIES!
BAHAHAHAH
This is the new joke:
A teacher had just gotten a few foreign exchange students in her class, and she wanted them to learn about colors. So she asked the students to use green, pink and yellow in a sentance. The students thought about it, and finally one kid raised his hand. The teacher asked him what his sentance was, and he said:
When the phone goes green, green, I pink it up and say yellow!
hahahahahahhahahahhaahahah
I know who ever reads this will use one of those jokes today: )
I had another acupuncture appointment earlier this week, and I am sad to say that there is not a baby in our family yet; ( I have high hopes for this coming month though!!! Please send us prayers, or wish us luck, we'll take which ever you send us!
Prayers for you that everything works out:) God is Always in control
ReplyDelete