Yesterday I tweaker cleaned my house: ) It still smells like a pool: ) In fact, my hands still smell like bleach; that is how I know I did a fantastic job! Today is organizing my cabinets, pantry, and garage. I am not looking forward to our garage. It's been my husbands dumping ground for anything Army. The pile(s) he's been making take over literally half of the garage and some are as tall as my waist. Not. Fun.
I bought material to make my very first skirt the other day. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be good! I'll post pictures! I'm hoping to start it today, it may be tomorrow though! I really have to get this baby blanket done! I'm about 3/4 of the way done with knitting the blanket, but then I have to start on the ribbon to go around it! I really hope it turns out as beautiful as it has in my head!
my last thought this morning: It's Tuesday, January 11. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? TEEN MOM 2 STARTS TONIGHT, AND JENELLE IS GOING TO GET REPRIMANDED FOR BEING A CRAPPY MOM. No, I'm not excited in the least: )
Just be glad Jeff's Army stuff isn't taking up the spare bedroom/soon to be baby's room... IN the closet, like Adam's stuff haha.
ReplyDelete