Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My year's resolutions: )

I don't normally make resolutions for the new year, but I normally do not live 3500 miles from where I grew up and I normally am not as fat as I am right now, haha: ) So I've made a list, a long list as a matter of fact, on goals that I would like to accomplish this year. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't impressed with myself. I would like to say, as being only 3 days into the new year, that I have already been doing a pretty darn good job! On a side note, I've been telling everyone for months now that one of my resolutions was going to be to handmake all of mine and Jeff's clothing this year; I've came to the realization that I was kidding, so I've modified that a bit: ) Anyways, if my 20 readers have not made any of their own resolutions/goals for the year, I hope a few of mine rub off onto you or you can come up with your wonderful own list: )

Go to the gym everyday
Find someplace to volunteer at
Don't eat out (very often)
Make as much of our food as I can from scratch
Eat fruit and vegetables like you're supposed to
Plant a garden
Finish up my mental health degree
Take better care of myself
Become a better Christian
Make a calendar of everyone's birthdays
Handmake most gifts
Practice patience
Floss my teeth everyday
Read at least 2 books a month
Spend less time on FaceBook
Hand write more letters
Build our savings up again
Only purchase needed items
Cherish everyday for what it's worth
Keep intouch with family better
Promote my corchet business more

No comments:

Post a Comment